The MH241/MH261 Series is TSC's mainstream industrial barcode label printer built upon the legacy of the MH240 Series. It brings new features to those looking for solutions to address evolving business challenges from growing production line demands to increasing operational complexities.
Sophisticated TSC Sense Care
The TSC TPH Care Mechanism offers an advanced level of auto-detection ensuring real-time printhead health status, to monitor and prevent down. In addition, the MH241/MH261 series supports various media with a pre-printed black mark on top or bottom sides by user’s selection in the panel menu.
Dynamic Remote Printer Management
SOTI Connect and TSC Console provide enterprise remote printer management on multiple tasks to reduce maintenance costs and avoid downtime of business-critical devices.
The MH241/MH261 series offers GPIO to support common applicators and emulations along with an optional 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi with Bluetooth 4.2 combo module.
Highly Adaptable to Various Media
MH241 and MH261 printers can adapt to various media lengths and widths. With accurate printing positioning, the MH241 and MH241T are capable of peeling off a minimum of 0.5-inch labels in length. The MH261T supports media width up to 6.8-inches, and the MH261 supports up to 4.5-inches. Additionally, the mechanism for fine adjustment to avoid ribbon wrinkles and ensures label print quality.
Brilliant User Experience
The MH241T and MH241P can easily adjust the media near-end sensor to detect the media and remind users to change the media roll on the color GUI display. The MH241/MH261 series allows users to easily replace printhead and platen roller without the need for specific tools.
- 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)300 dpi (12 dots/mm)
- Direct thermal/Thermal transferDirect thermal/Thermal transfer
- Color LCD touchscreen with buttonsColor LCD touchscreen with buttons
- Wi-Fi with BluetoothWi-Fi with Bluetooth
- TSC Console
SOTI Connect (license required)TSC Console
SOTI Connect (license required)
- 12 ips (305 mm/s)10 ips (254 mm/s)
- 6.61” (168 mm)6.61” (168 mm)
- 580“ (14,732 mm)260" (6,604 mm)
- 256 MB SDRAM256 MB SDRAM
- 512 MB512 MB
- microSD card reader; up to 32 GBmicroSD card reader; up to 32 GB
- Heavy duty cutterHeavy duty cutter
- 8" (203.2 mm) OD8" (203.2 mm) OD
- 6.8" (172.7 mm)6.8" (172.7 mm)
- Continuous, die-cut, black mark (Bottom side black mark only), fan-fold, notch (outside wound)Continuous, die-cut, black mark (Bottom side black mark only), fan-fold, notch (outside wound)
- 450 Meters450 Meters
- 2" - 7" (50.8 mm - 178 mm)2" - 7" (50.8 mm - 178 mm)
- 1.5”/ 3” (38.1 mm / 76.2 mm )1.5”/ 3” (38.1 mm / 76.2 mm )
- 0.39" (10 mm)0.39" (10 mm)
- Die-cast print mechanism with large clear media view windowDie-cast print mechanism with large clear media view window
This interface offers GPIO to support applicators and also parallel port.
The internal rewinding kit has a capacity of up to 5-inches O.D.
Heavy-duty cutter for a full cut on the MH261T/MH361T
Capable of seamless connectivity, these printers are supported by 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi with a Bluetooth 4.2 combo module that can easily integrate the barcode label printer into a connected network.
The peel-off kit helps ensure that all labels are placed flat without wrinkles or tears.