The TDP-247 series direct thermal label printer offers best-in-class speed and high-resolution capabilities, along with a rugged, reliable design that has become the hallmark of the TSC printer family.
The TDP-247 series features two high speed models – the TDP-247 and TDP-345 – both ideally suited for product marking, shipping, retail and other labeling applications. The TDP-247 can print 4-inch wide 203 dpi labels at speeds up to 7-inches per second. The TDP-345 offers high resolution 300 dpi printing at speeds up to 5-inches per second. Both models come standard with USB, parallel and serial connections. Other options include an internal Ethernet interface for easy network integration, label cutters, and a keyboard for printing labels in stand-alone or down-time situations.
Because of their compact design, the TDP-247 series printers are ideally suited for a variety of applications, fitting easily into cramped work spaces that are often too small for larger printers. Both models feature a user friendly clamshell design that allows users to simply open the cover and drop labels into a center-biased storage bay. Top-of-form sensing by gap, black mark, or notch is standard and completely adjustable from side to side.
The TDP-247 series is equipped with a powerful 200 MHz processor, 4 MB of Flash memory, 8 MB SDRAM and an SD memory-expansion slot that increases Flash storage up to 4 GB. Both models support standard industry emulations right out of the box, including Eltron® and Zebra® printer languages.
- Small Office/Home Office Mailing
- Product Marking
- High Resolution Print & Graphics Applications
- File-Folder Labeling
- Retail Point-of-Sale
- Shelf Labeling
- Healthcare Specimen Labeling
- Inventory & Asset Management
- 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)300 dpi (12 dots/mm)
- Direct thermal onlyDirect thermal only
- LED with buttonsLED with buttons
- TSC ConsoleTSC Console
- 7 ips (178 mm/s)5 ips (127 mm/s)
- 4.25" (108 mm)4.17" (106 mm)
- 90" (2,286 mm)40" (1,016 mm)
- 8 MB SDRAM8 MB SDRAM
- 4 MB4 MB
- SD memory card reader; up to 4 GBSD memory card reader; up to 4 GB
- Standalone keyboardStandalone keyboard
- Guillotine cutter (full-cut or partial-cut)Guillotine cutter (full-cut or partial-cut)
- 5" (127 mm) OD5" (127 mm) OD
- 0.78" - 4.4" (20 - 112 mm)0.78" - 4.4" (20 - 112 mm)
- Continuous; Die-Cut; Black Mark; Fan-Fold; Notched (Outside Wound)Continuous; Die-Cut; Black Mark; Fan-Fold; Notched (Outside Wound)
- 1" - 3" (25.4 - 76.2 mm)1" - 3" (25.4 - 76.2 mm)
- Clamshell with double-walled plasticClamshell with double-walled plastic
The peel-off module helps ensure that all labels are peeled flat without wrinkles or tears.
The external roll mount allows for the easy replacement and loading of big media roll.
The guillotine cutter can perform the full-cut or partial-cut for removing labels after printing.
Label spindle for a 3-inch media core