The TX Series of thermal transfer desktop barcode can support a variety of printing applications to meet your needs. With three models available, the 4-inch wide TX Series can address everything from higher volume 4x6 shipping labels, higher resolution product marking and graphic solutions, to high resolution labels used in electronics marking applications.
Models in the TX Series include:
TX200 – 203 dpi resolution with print speeds up to 8 ips
TX300 – 300 dpi resolution with print speeds up to 6 ips
TX600 – 600 dpi printer featuring precise calibration and registration required for printing the smallest labels
The TX series is the culmination of TSC's 23 years of designing high-performance and durable desktop printers. The printers use a large 300-meter ribbon supply on a one inch core that saves both time and money. The TX Series features a user-friendly spring-loaded center-biased clamshell design for easy drop-in media loading of 5-inch rolls of media. The printer construction features a rugged double-wall design that is stronger and more durable than other thermal transfer mechanisms on the market. Its strong motor is powerful enough to handle a 300-meter long ribbon.
Standard interfaces include USB 2.0, USB-A Host, 10/100 Mbps Ethernet and Serial connectivity. Optional communications interfaces include Bluetooth, 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi and Centronics Parallel. Printer options include a bright, color LCD display, label peel and present, and cutter.
As with all TSC printers, the TX Series features the TSPL-EZ printer-control language, which is fully compatible with other TSC printer languages, while supporting TPLE (Translation Printer Language Eltron®) and TPLZ (Translation Printer Language Zebra®). The languages automatically decipher and translate the format of each label as it is sent to the printer. TSPL-EZ also features internal scalable True Type fonts (based on the Monotype® font engine), which are typically found only in more expensive printers.
- Product Marking
- Compliance Labeling
- Asset Tracking
- Document Management
- Specimen Labeling
- Inventory Control
- Patient Tracking
- 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)300 dpi (12 dots/mm)600 dpi (24 dots/mm)
- Direct thermal/Thermal transferDirect thermal/Thermal transferDirect thermal/Thermal transfer
- Color LCD with buttons
LED with buttonsColor LCD with buttons
LED with buttonsColor LCD with buttons
- TSC ConsoleTSC ConsoleTSC Console
- 8 ips (203 mm/s)6 ips (152 mm/s)4 ips (102 mm/s)
- 4.25" (108 mm)4.17" (106 mm)4.17" (106 mm)
- 1,000" (25,400 mm)450" (11,430 mm)100" (2,540 mm)
- 128 MB SDRAM128 MB SDRAM128 MB SDRAM
- 128 MB128 MB128 MB
- microSD card reader; up to 32 GBmicroSD card reader; up to 32 GBmicroSD card reader; up to 32 GB
- Standalone keyboardStandalone keyboardStandalone keyboard
- Regular guillotine cutter (full-cut)Regular guillotine cutter (full-cut)Regular guillotine cutter (full-cut)
- 5" (127 mm) OD5" (127 mm) OD5" (127 mm) OD
- 0.75" - 4.4" (19 -112 mm)0.75" - 4.4" (19 -112 mm)0.75" - 4.4" (19 -112 mm)
- Continuous, die-cut, black mark, fan-fold, notch (outside wound)Continuous; Die-Cut; Black Mark; Fan-Fold; Notch (Outside Wound)Continuous; Die-Cut; Black Mark; Fan-Fold; Notch (Outside Wound)
- 300 Meters300 Meters300 Meters
- 1.6" - 4.3" (40 - 110 mm)1.6" - 4.3" (40 - 110 mm)1.6" - 4.3" (40 - 110 mm)
- 1.0" - 1.5" (25.4 - 38.1 mm)1" - 1.5" (25.4 - 38 mm)1" - 1.5" (25.4 - 38 mm)
- Clamshell with double-walled plasticClamshell with double-walled plasticClamshell with double-walled plastic
The guillotine cutter can perform the full-cut for removing labels after printing.
The external roll mount allows for the easy replacement and loading of big media roll.
The peel-off module helps ensure that all labels are peeled flat without wrinkles or tears.
The benefit of Wi-Fi enabled printing is that it provides greater flexibility in terms of where you can connect printers in your workspace and on your network.