TSC's original entry-level TTP-243 series desktop printer redefined performance, earning a reputation as one of the toughest, most durable printers in its class. Its new replacement – the TTP-243 Pro Series – incorporates the same features, plus brand-new state-of-the-art electronics, packing even more performance into an entry-level platform.
The TTP-247 thermal transfer desktop barcode printer series delivers high performance at an affordable price. Based on the design of its best-selling predecessor, the TTP-245 Plus, the TTP-247 runs at an impressive 7 inches per second, printing up to 4 inches wide at 203 dpi resolution. A second model in the series – the TTP-345 – offers high resolution 300 dpi printing at 5 inches per second. Both models offer 8 MB of SDRAM and 4 MB of onboard Flash memory. Gigabytes of Flash memory can be added via an onboard SDHC card reader.
Leveraging a 25-year legacy of excellence, TSC Auto ID offers the reliable TTP-244CE thermal bar code printer. The TTP-244CE is designed to tilt the price/performance game in your favor with a small footprint that offers the high performance that customers have come to expect from TSC. Durable, reliable and fast, the TTP-244CE generates 4-inch-wide labels, tags or receipts at up to 4 inches per second, offering a price-performance desktop printer that suits all your needs.
The TTP-244 Pro is ideal for customers looking for a high-quality barcode printer, coupled with low ownership costs. The TTP-244 Pro is competitively priced, comes with a two-year warranty, and accommodates a 300-meter-long ribbon, which keeps both daily and lifetime operating costs lower than other comparable printers.
- 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)300 dpi (12 dots/mm)203 dpi (8 dots/mm)
- Direct thermal/Thermal transferDirect thermal/Thermal transferDirect thermal/Thermal transfer
- LED with buttonsLED with buttonsLED with buttons
- TSC ConsoleTSC ConsoleTSC Console
- 7 ips (178 mm/s)5 ips (127 mm/s)5 ips (127 mm/s)
- 4.25" (108 mm)4.17" (106 mm)4.25" (108 mm)
- 90" (2,286 mm)40" (1,016 mm)90" (2,286 mm)
- 8 MB SDRAM8 MB SDRAM8 MB SDRAM
- 4 MB4 MB4 MB
- SD memory card reader; up to 4 GBSD memory card reader; up to 4 GBSD memory card reader; up to 4 GB
- Standalone keyboardStandalone keyboardStandalone keyboard
- Guillotine cutter (full-cut or partial-cut)Guillotine cutter (full-cut or partial-cut)N/A
- 5" (127 mm) OD5" (127 mm) OD4.33" (110 mm) OD
- 0.79" - 4.4" (20 - 112 mm)0.79" - 4.4" (20 - 112 mm)1.0" - 4.4" (25.4 - 112 mm)
- Continuous; Die-Cut; Black Mark; Fan-Fold; Notched (Outside Wound)Continuous; Die-Cut; Black Mark; Fan-Fold; Notch (Outside Wound)Continuous; Die-Cut; Black Mark; Fan-Fold; Notched (Outside Wound)
- 300 Meters300 Meters300 Meters
- 1.6" - 4.3" (40 - 110 mm)1.6" - 4.3" (40 - 110 mm)1.6" - 4.3" (40 - 110 mm)
- 1" - 3" (25.4 - 76.2 mm)1" - 3" (25.4 - 76.2 mm)1" - 3" (25.4 - 76.2 mm)
- Clamshell with double-walled plasticClamshell with double-walled plasticABS plastic
Label spindle for a 3-inch media core
The external roll mount allows for the easy replacement and loading of big media roll.
The guillotine cutter can perform the full-cut or partial-cut for removing labels after printing.
The peel-off module helps ensure that all labels are peeled flat without wrinkles or tears.
These enhanced TTP desktop printers feature the same features as their preceding models, plus brand-new state-of-the-art electronics,…
These compact and affordable desktop printers bring customers quality, innovation, reliability and value in a small printer footprint.…